Firbank is seeking a 12 month fixed term passionate PYP experienced teacher
We are seeking expressions of interest from outstanding educators with experience in PYP to join our Junior School Teaching team.
This role will commence in Term 1, 2020 on a 12 month contract basis (leave replacement)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Recent experience
- A sound understanding and knowledge of the PYP, including the development and educational needs in a coeducational environment.
- An ability to provide a vigorous, challenging classroom program.
- Innovative use of learning technologies and the ability to effectively integrate to support teaching and learning programs as well as administration practices
- Recent experience with innovative STEM programs in Primary classes will be a distinct advantage
- Current Victorian Institute of Teaching registration, or equivalent
The successful applicant will also possess strong communication skills, a dedication to fostering the learning and development in each child and a commitment to professional development. A obligation for continual improvement, originality and innovation and the achievement of excellence is mandatory.
Applications close 30 August 2019. Candidates may be interviewed prior to applications closing.
Firbank is a child safe School.